The creative community gives back!
Join the brightest lights of the creative community on Saturday, October 20, 2018 at our biennial benefit for Planned Parenthood Los Angeles, presented by The Marciano Art Foundation.
In the current political climate, where access to care is being undermined and threatened at every turn, this indispensable healthcare provider needs your support more than ever. Show up for PPLA and the 140,000 patients they serve annually, get inspired, and enjoy a packed night of fine art, thrilling performances, and delicious food!
The evening will include:
- A dazzling variety show hosted by comedian Kate Berlant honoring legendary contemporary artist Jenny Holzer, featuring a musical performance by Moses Sumney with special guest Kelsey Lu, a dance performance from No)one. Art House, and an address from Planned Parenthood LA CEO, Sue Dunlap.
- A jaw-dropping silent auction of coveted artworks, design objects and experiences.
- A pop-up shop with Sexy Beast goodies and fashion must-haves curated by cult boutique LCD.
- Drinks aplenty from hosted bars and a scrumptious dinner generously provided by Jon & Vinny’s, Kismet, Botanica, Hank & Bean, Honey Hi, and more!
- Installations by Jennifer Steinkamp, Tofer Chin, and Dorian Lynde, with after-hours access to the incredible artworks on display at The Marciano Art Foundation.
The Gala is SOLD OUT